AHCU'S TOP PRIORITY IS TO KEEP OUR STAFF AND MEMBERS SAFE
We want to update you on the proactive steps we are taking at AHCU to comply with state officials and ensure the health, safety and well-being of you and our team members.
- Members who visit our branch locations will be required to wear a mask upon entering.
- Employees who are interacting and assisting members, as well as working in public workspaces will be required to wear a mask.
- The MN Department of Health website provides detailed information on “Face Covering Requirements and Recommendations under Executive Order 20-81.”
UPDATED PHONE AND BRANCH HOURS:
Phones/Chat: Monday-Thursday 9:00AM - 5:00PM ; Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
St Paul: Monday-Thursday 9:00AM -5:00 ; Friday 7:30AM -5:00PM
Not closed for lunch
Eagan: Monday-Thursday 9:00AM -5:00 ; Friday 7:30AM -5:00PM
Not closed for lunch
Minneapolis: Monday-Thursday 9:00AM -4:00 ; Friday 7:30AM -3:30PM
Closed for Lunch from 1:15PM -1:45PM Monday - Friday
Fridley: Monday-Thursday 9:00AM -4:00 ; Friday 9:00AM -5:00PM
Closed for Lunch from 2:00PM -2:30PM Monday – Friday
Coon Rapids: Monday-Thursday 9:00AM -4:00 ; Friday 7:30AM-3:30PM
Closed for Lunch from 10:30AM -11:00AM Monday-Friday
Woodbury: Monday-Friday 10:00AM – 5:00PM Drive thru ONLY.
Not closed for lunch
Parking: Please note that we are no longer validating parking at our Saint Paul and Minneapolis locations.
You may utilize the night drops located at each of our branch locations:
- Saint Paul Office located to the left of the lobby entrance OR at our Service Center in the lower level tunnel connecting the Doctor's Professional Building to United Hospital.
- Eagan Office located on the side of the building in our drive thru.
- Coon Rapids located to the left of the lobby entrance.
- Fridley located outside at the South entrance of the Professional Building.
- Minneapolis located to the left of the lobby entrance.
ADDITIONAL MEASURES TO ENSURE SAFETY
Our additional proactive steps and preventative measures include:
- Safe social distancing will be practiced at branch locations; limiting the number of members in a branch at a given time.
- Plexiglas protective shields have been installed.
- All high-touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- Hand sanitizer stations installed at all locations.
- Deposit slips and pens will no longer be available at deposit counters; tellers will provide.
- Restrooms closed to the public.
- Employees have been asked to stay home if they are feeling ill.
Located at 6789 Upper Afton Rd. Woodbury, MN 55125. Drive up services will be available - lobby to open at a later date.
Hours of operation: 10:00AM-5:00PM Monday through Friday.
Services available through drive up include:
- Teller services
- New Account Openings
- Ability to apply or close on a loan
- Document drop offs
- 24-7 access to our onsite ATM
We can't wait to serve you!
*We recently upgraded online banking which included an enhancement to the features offered through our digital channels, to streamline the services we offer online and through mobile. There are many new wonderful tools that you will have access to! Watch for an email with more information.
If you are experiencing issues logging into online banking, please contact us and we will be happy to help you. Please notice:
- If you are receiving a message and being redirected upon clicking the Online Banking link, please clear your browser history. This will clear your cache and cookies, allowing you to log into the updated platform.
- If your username is currently your five digit member number, you will need to add a leading zero to your username. For example if your member number is 12345 you will need to enter 012345. The new platform requires a six character username.
If you are signing in to view the status of your stimulus check, an alternative way to track the status of your check is to visit https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment.
We are carefully following federal and state-wide reports about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and we are prepared to be there for our members and our staff. To keep up to date on communications regarding AHCU and COVID-19 we have created a designated COVID-19 Resource page for our members.