AHCU is experiencing telephone issues. We are aware of the situation; as is our vendor.
To find a surcharge-free ATM:
To visit a Shared Branch (Make deposits, withdrawals and loan payments):
- Call 888-748-3266 to find a location or 888-837-6500 for live personal assistance
- Text a ZIP Code to 91989 to find nearby shared branch locations
Also, don’t forget you can receive cash-back without a surcharge using your AHCU debit card at many store locations.
Online Banking and Mobile App:
Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- View account balances and history
- Make loan payments
- Deposit Checks Electronically
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written and more
If you are experiencing issues logging into online banking, please contact us and we will be happy to help you. Please notice:
- If you are receiving a message and being redirected upon clicking the Online Banking link, please clear your browser history. This will clear your cache and cookies, allowing you to log into the updated platform.
- If your username is currently your five digit member number, you will need to add a leading zero to your username. For example if your member number is 12345 you will need to enter 012345. The new platform requires a six character username.
Website for AHCU Credit Card Users
If you view your AHCU credit card details through our home banking platform, we’re excited to bring you a new responsive website, where you’ll enjoy an optimized user experience on any device — desktop, tablet or mobile. The updated site includes:
- A new look & simplified experience
- Improved navigation
- Better viewing from your mobile or tablet devices
- New features like alerts and controls
The next time you log into our home banking platform
- Click on the credit card number website link from the navigation panel as you normally do.
- The first time you access the new website you will be prompted to review and accept the Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions will only appear upon the initial enrollment and can be printed or saved for your reference.
- During the enrollment process, if you have our AHCU Card Manager mobile app, you will be asked to link your online banking credit card profile to the Card Manager app, so both accounts will be synced.
After completing the enrollment, you will see a notification that says, "Thank you. You are now enrolled." You will then be directed to the Account Summary Page.
Telephone: 651-383-4000 or toll-free 1-877-241-8233
Text to Chat: 651-371-5656
Phones/Chat: Monday-Friday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
You may utilize the night drops located at each of our branch locations:
- Saint Paul Office located to the left of the lobby entrance OR at our Service Center in the lower level tunnel connecting the Doctor's Professional Building to United Hospital.
- Eagan Office located on the side of the building in our drive thru.
- Coon Rapids located to the left of the lobby entrance.
- Fridley located outside at the South entrance of the Professional Building.
- Woodbury located to the right of our drive thru.