0% Visa Balance Transfer Promotion
Start the year out at zero with AHCU with 0% APR through the December 2020 statement cycle on balance transfers to any AHCU Visa Credit Card!
- Promotion valid on balance transfers done January 15 - April 15
- All Visa credit card types are eligible for this promotion
- 3% balance transfer fee
- Balance transfers can be completed through online access to your credit card account or by phone at 866.820.5820 option "0" to speak with a representative
*Promotional 0% APR is valid on balance transfers from other financial institutions, credit card companies, or department store cards and processed between January 15, 2020 and April 15, 2020. A 3% balance transfer fee will be applied for promotional balance transfers. Your regular rate is based on your credit worthiness. The promotional rate will remain in effect from the date of the balance transfer transaction until the final billing cycle of 2020. After the promotional period, the APR will return to the regular rate (**9.24%-18.00% VISA Platinum Rewards variable based on prime rate/10.99%-17.99% Visa Platinum) and monthly periodic rate as specified in your Account Opening Disclosure or Credit Card Account Terms and Agreement. New cards within the first 90 days are not eligible for this promotion. **Rates Current as of 1-1-20
Featured CD Rates!
Featured CD rates on our 18- and 24-month certificates of deposit. View our CD rates.
Credit Card Balance Transfer Special Starting
- Applies to all new Visa® Platinum or Visa Platinum Rewards cards.
- 2.99% for 9 months (after the promotional period the rate will revert to your rate at approval)
- Balance transfer must be made within the first 90 days of opening.
- No balance transfer fees!
- Plus, Platinum Rewards cards will receive 500 bonus points on their first purchase (not including the initial balance transfer)
Visit our Visa Credit Cards page to learn more about our credit card options.
Automated Fraud Alerts
Because we work very hard to protect you from fraud, we are implementing automated notifications regarding suspect activity on your account. You may receive a pre-recorded or personal phone call regarding card transactions that have been flagged by our system. By responding, you will help us protect your account and prevent fraud.
To learn how these automated alerts will work, visit our Lost or Stolen Card page.
Integrated Mobile Deposit App
AHCU is excited to introduce our new integrated Mobile Deposit function in your TouchBanking App. Our Remote Deposit Capture and TouchBanking mobile apps have been combined into one app, making mobile deposit more convenient for you!
What is mobile deposit? Mobile Deposit allows you to make a deposit directly into your checking or savings account using the TouchBanking App on supported iPhone and Android mobile phone devices. It allows you to submit photos of your check, making depositing your checks safe, quick, and easy!
For members using an Android – After November 1st, the Remote Deposit Capture feature will be available within your TouchBanking app. Please enroll in Remote Deposit Capture to begin using this feature. If you aren’t already using TouchBanking, you may download and begin using the account access and transfer functionality immediately. (The Associated Healthcare CU unique app code is: goahcumobile)
If you are currently using our AHCU Mobile Deposit app, please continue to do so until November 1st. After this date, the Remote Deposit Capture feature will be available within your TouchBanking app.
CO-OP ATM & Shared Branching Network
From coast to coast, you’re welcome at branches and ATMs wherever you see the CO-OP logos. That covers a lot of territory – whether you’re across town, or traveling far from home for business or pleasure. Your AHCU membership means you can:
- Use nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATM locations – more than some of the biggest banks offer!
- Take advantage of surcharge-free ATMs at convenient places like 7-Eleven, Costco and Walgreens
- Visit over 5,000 convenient branch locations and more than 2,000 self-service locations covering all 50 states – simply have your credit union name, account number, and government ID and you’ll have access to your accounts
- Easily locate ATMs and branches through any of our locator tools – including phone, mobile app or internet
Fresh from our marketing department! We've got an AHCU Loan brochure and an AHCU Services brochure. We're proud of the rates and benefits we're able to offer our members. Download more information about our Loans and Services today, and see how you can save with AHCU!
Love My Credit Union Rewards
Our members can now receive exclusive discounts and benefits from trusted partners who believe in the credit union movement. The more offers you take advantage of, the more you save. Start saving today!
Financial Wellness Starts at AHCU
We wanted to know just how much we were helping our members save versus our competitors — so we commissioned a study and found out that our members saved a total of over $3.2 million! Visit our Member Value page to learn more.