NEW! Woodbury Branch
The Financial Doctor has arrived in Woodbury! Located at 6789 Upper Afton Rd. Woodbury, MN 55125. Drive thru services will be available Monday, June 8th - lobby to open at a later date. Hours of operation will be 10AM-5PM Monday through Friday.
Services available through drive thru to include:
- Teller services
- New Account Openings
- Ability to apply or close on a loan
- Document drop offs
- 24/7 access to our onsite ATM
We can't wait to serve you!
NEW! Auto Relief Loan
Do you currently have an auto loan with AHCU? Enjoy immediate financial relief with $1,000 cash by using your vehicle's equity. This offer features:
- Quick access to $1,000 cash
- Up to 90 days with no payment
- Keep your same loan payment
- Current loan will be extended
- An additional 0.25% will be added to current loan rate
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to approval. Must be an existing member in good standing. AHCU will advance up to $1000 on an existing auto loan with a current balance of $5,000 or more. Loan must be a minimum of 12 months old. Current auto rate will be increased by .25%. Payments will remain the same, loan term will extend. Timing of first payment will vary based on approved loan terms and cannot be subject to negative amortization. Interest will continue to accrue.
NEW! Text Us
Have a quick question? Now you can text us during regular business hours to connect to a Member Service Representative. Simply text your question or request to 651-371-5656 to begin chatting with us!
* Texting is only available during hours of operation. Standard data messaging rates apply.
90 Day No Payment Promotion
Apply for a new auto or recreational vehicle loan and receive no payment due for 90 days. Does not include current loans financed at the credit union.
- Rates as low as 2.24% APR* for 36 months
- Easy online applications
- Safely sign loan documents via email with electronic signature
- Fast approval
- Flexible repayment terms
- Up to 125% financing available
What's the movement?
#HeartsForHealthcareWorkers is a social media movement started to promote social distancing while supporting our healthcare professionals.
To show our support, we are suggesting all of our members color or create hearts to be placed on their front doors. That way when our members are driving into work or returning to their families after a long day, they can see their neighbors supporting them.
Children at home? This is a great project for them!
Need help getting started? Download our #HeartsForHealthcareWorkers coloring page.
Be sure to share this with all your friends, family and coworkers. Our members stay at work for us, we can stay home and be supportive for them!
AHCU Card Manager
More convenience. More Security. One Mobile App.
In the digital age, we frequently have to sacrifice convenience for security. Our new, easy-to-use mobile management app gives you more of both. With popular functions and added security features at your fingertips, you can take care of important matters in mere seconds, from anywhere at any time.
- View balance and transaction history
- Make a payment
- Freeze/Unfreeze your card
- Set travel notes
- Set alerts and controls for spending
- Report lost/stolen card
- Dispute a charge
- View Visa Platinum Rewards point balance
App is available for download in both the Apple and Android stores.
Credit Card Balance Transfer Special Starting
- Applies to all new Visa® Platinum or Visa Platinum Rewards cards.
- 2.99% for 9 months (after the promotional period the rate will revert to your rate at approval)
- Balance transfer must be made within the first 90 days of opening.
- No balance transfer fees!
- Plus, Platinum Rewards cards will receive 500 bonus points on their first purchase (not including the initial balance transfer)
Visit our Visa Credit Cards page to learn more about our credit card options.
Automated Fraud Alerts
Because we work very hard to protect you from fraud, we are implementing automated notifications regarding suspect activity on your account. You may receive a pre-recorded or personal phone call regarding card transactions that have been flagged by our system. By responding, you will help us protect your account and prevent fraud.
To learn how these automated alerts will work, visit our Lost or Stolen Card page.
CO-OP ATM & Shared Branching Network
From coast to coast, you’re welcome at branches and ATMs wherever you see the CO-OP logos. That covers a lot of territory – whether you’re across town, or traveling far from home for business or pleasure. Your AHCU membership means you can:
- Use nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATM locations – more than some of the biggest banks offer!
- Take advantage of surcharge-free ATMs at convenient places like 7-Eleven, Costco and Walgreens
- Visit over 5,000 convenient branch locations and more than 2,000 self-service locations covering all 50 states – simply have your credit union name, account number, and government ID and you’ll have access to your accounts
- Easily locate ATMs and branches through any of our locator tools – including phone, mobile app or internet
Love My Credit Union Rewards
Our members can now receive exclusive discounts and benefits from trusted partners who believe in the credit union movement. The more offers you take advantage of, the more you save. Start saving today!
Financial Wellness Starts at AHCU
We wanted to know just how much we were helping our members save versus our competitors — so we commissioned a study and found out that our members saved a total of over $3.2 million! Visit our Member Value page to learn more.