In the dynamic world of healthcare, every moment counts. That's why we're introducing digital wallets as a game-changer. From managing expenses to streamlining transactions, our digital wallet solutions are designed to make your life easier, allowing you to focus on what matters most—providing exceptional care.
What is a digital wallet?
A Digital Wallet stores your debit, credit, and store loyalty cards on your smartphone or other smart devices. This streamlines transactions by allowing you to make contactless purchases or payments in person or online without a physical card.
What are the features of our digital wallet?
- Digital wallet-compatible cards are AHCU's Visa credit cards and AHCU's Visa debit card.
- These digital wallets are supported: Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay.
- Use for online and in-person purchase transactions (in-person transaction terminal must be equipped with a “contactless” card reader). Eliminate the need to enter your card number and security code when making online purchases.
- Reduce the need to swipe or insert your card at card transaction terminals.
- View limited transaction history via your digital wallet app.
- Complete card transaction activity history will be posted to your AHCU account.
- Depending on the device, user access to the digital wallet app can be password protected in a variety of ways including fingerprint recognition or a passcode.
Where does our digital wallet work?
- Any point-of-sale card reader terminal equipped with a “contactless” reader.
- Online sites that offer a digital wallet payment option including ride shares and food delivery (“in-app”) services.
How to Get Started
- Choose Your Wallet: AHCU supports Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay; select one below that aligns with your device and preferences.
- Link Your Cards: After downloading your selected app, enter your AHCU debit or credit card information into the payment app and you're all set. Super easy!
The Future is Now
Digital wallets represent the future of financial transactions. Embrace the convenience, security, and versatility they offer. Say hello to a world where your wallet isn't just in your pocket—it's in your palm.