Lead Member Service Representative
Associated Healthcare Credit Union is hiring a full time Lead Member Service Representative for their Minneapolis office location. This office is located on the Abbott/Children’s Hospital Campus. The position is responsible for the supervision of the Member Service Representative (MSR) at this location, opening new accounts, cross selling services, and maintaining day to day office functions. They will also take loan applications, process and close loans as needed. Lead MSR’s will use resources and trouble shoot problems that may arise in daily branch operations. Perform all MSR functions as needed. We are looking for someone who enjoys working with people, problem solving, and has excellent customer service skills.
General Job Description:
- Assist Director of Branch Services to be responsible for the teller operations area by assigning work, answering phones, solving problems, helping with complex transactions and sensitive member relations problems, and explaining policies and procedures to MSR’s and members.
- Responsible for branch staffing and scheduling.
- Prepare and conduct performance reviews of staff.
- Conduct monthly one on one meetings with MSR at the branch.
- Maintain a cross-selling environment within the branch and help develop and coach sales skills with MSR’s to meet credit union sales and growth goals. Maintain a highly motivated, well-trained staff via coaching.
- High School Diploma, and any business or college classes a plus.
- Previous supervisory experience within the financial services industry.
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Professional dress and demeanor.
- Maintain a high standard of accuracy.
- Experience in financial product sales and lending.
Associated Healthcare Credit Union has an excellent benefits package. Some of the benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance. We also have paid holidays, PTO, VTO, 401K, paid parking, disability and life insurance, and no weekend hours.
If you’re interested in applying for this position you can submit your resume to [email protected].