- Earn Guaranteed Returns
- Competitive, Tiered Rates
- Free Digital Banking
Money Markets combine features of traditional savings accounts with characteristics of money market funds.
Key benefits of Money Markets are:
Interest Rates: Money market savings accounts generally offer higher interest rates compared to regular savings accounts.
Liquidity: Similar to regular savings accounts, money market savings accounts provide easy access to funds.
Safety: Money market savings accounts are considered safe investments. The funds are insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) up to $250,000. This provides protection against the loss of principal.
Other benefits to consider:
- Competitive, tiered rates — higher balances earn higher rates
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open
- Earn premium monthly dividends with a minimum balance of $2,500
- 6 FREE monthly withdrawals by use of internet or telephone. After that, a service fee will be imposed. Please see our Service Charge Schedule for the fee amount.
- Make deposits at any time or set up direct deposit
- Free 24/7 telephone banking