Looking for a new place to make memories? We make the process painless — and make sure your financial interests come first.
- Variety of Financing Programs
- Competitive Rates
- Local Decisions
- Friendly Service
- Competitive rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Variety of financing programs available:
- Fixed-rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- Jumbo Loans
- USDA Loans
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- Construction Loans
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Free pre-approval for extra confidence when buying your home
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Buying, Selling, or Refinancing... Servion Realty Can Help!
We've partnered with Servion Companies to bring you realty, mortgage, and title services — all in one location in the Twin Cities. That means you can find a home, arrange for the mortgage, and close on your home all at the same place. And refinancing your existing home is just as easy and timesaving as purchasing a new one.
Full service. Buying and selling. That's Servion Realty.
For your free market analysis or to consult with a Realtor® about purchasing a home, call (651) 787-9555 or get started online!
The TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program provides affordable top-quality protection.
As a member of Associated Healthcare Credit Union you could enjoy discounted rates combined with online convenience and 24/7 claims service.
Licensed in: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Illinois
TruStage™ Auto and Home Insurance program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union. MAH-1112-7C9E
Associated Healthcare Credit Union likes to collaborate with vendors that are integral to the Home Buying / Mortgage process. Below are the recordings from our 2023 webinars.
|Webinar Date||AHCU Department||Partnering Company||Recording Link|
|11.9.2023||Mortgage||Real Estate Appraisals & Inspections, Inc.||Watch The Video|
|4.27.2023||Mortgage||Servion Realty Services||Watch The Video|