If your AHCU card has been lost or stolen, please contact us immediately at one of the following numbers.
For a lost or stolen debit card, please call the 24/7 phone number: 1-866-820-1086.
For a lost or stolen credit card, please call the 24/7 phone number: 1-866-820-5828.
Automated Fraud Alerts:
In addition to live agent calls when fraud is suspected, we have implemented automated notifications regarding suspect activity on your account. You may receive a pre-recorded or personal phone call regarding card transactions that have been flagged by our system. By responding, you will help us protect your account and prevent fraud.
- Fraud is identified earlier in the process and you can respond immediately and conveniently with your phone.
- If the transactions are valid your response will immediately unblock the card. Otherwise you will be prompted to start the fraud report process and a new card will be ordered.
- Automated Fraud Alerts increase the number of attempts to contact you on a single fraud alert, increasing the chance for a response.
Do members need to sign up for this service?
- No. As a member you are automatically enrolled.
How will the text appear when fraud is suspected?
Here is an example of the initial text from our fraud department:
- A "N: response will trigger the following text:
- A "Y" response will trigger the following text: