Thanks to your mobile device of choice, there’s no need to restrict your banking to a branch or even a desk. With mobile banking from AHCU, you can easily access your online accounts, view account balances, make deposits with your camera, check your transaction history, process transfers, and more — all on the go!
Announcement: ***Current members please note: If your username is your five digit member number, please add a proceeding zero to meet the new app’s username requirements of at least six characters. Example: 012345
We have recently changed our app to provide you with even more insight and money management flexibility. Associated Healthcare Credit Union’s Digital Branch, (the new app), is now available.
Old app (TouchBanking) users will be prompted upon sign in to visit their device’s app store. It’s so easy that you’ll even use your same login username and password to get started.
- Free, secure, timesaving service, available for members enrolled in Access*Online banking
- Use the same login as online banking
- Access a wide range of banking tasks 24/7, even on the go:
- Check account balances
- View account activity
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- And more!
- Access via text, mobile browser, or free apps
- Download our convenient apps for free:
- Mobile deposit available within mobile banking app.
- Save yourself time; fewer trips to a branch necessary
Two Ways to Use Mobile Banking
Sign up through Online Banking
You’ll need a mobile device that can send and receive text messages and/or has access to the internet.
Log into online banking and click the “Mobile” tab to begin the setup process. During the online registration process, you can select to bank with SMS text, your mobile browser, a downloaded app, or any combination of the three. After you’ve registered, you’ll receive a text that leads you through the rest of the activation process.
Resetting Your Security Code
Having trouble resetting your security code? Click here for step by step instructions.