As our member, keeping you informed about what we’re up to is one of our top priorities. Check out the latest news from AHCU!
0% APR* for up to 12 Months on Balance Transfers
Consolidate your credit card debt and SAVE!
This offer is only good for a limited time so don't wait. Click here to learn more.
Refer Someone to AHCU and You Both Receive a New Gift
Refer a co-worker or family member to AHCU, and you'll both be rewarded! Click here to learn more.
Introducing the CO-OP ATM network!
Across town or across the country, it's good to know that you can connect with 30,000 CO-OP ATMs - all surcharge free.
- Locations in all 50 states, including convenient retail locations
- Make deposits at nearly 9,000 ATMs
- Find an ATM near you. Call 1-888-748-3266 or text your current address to 91989
- Free CO-OP ATM locator app available for iPhone or Android
Equifax Data Breach
By now, you probably know that on September 7, 2017, Equifax announced a cybersecurity incident involving consumer information.
The information accessed primarily includes names, Social Security numbers, birth dates, addresses and, in some instances, driver’s license numbers. Criminals also accessed credit card numbers for approximately 209,000 U.S. consumers, and certain dispute documents with personal identifying information for approximately 182,000 U.S. consumers.
Equifax found no evidence of unauthorized activity on their core consumer or commercial credit reporting databases. In addition, they have found no evidence that this cybersecurity incident impacted Equifax’s core consumer or commercial credit reporting databases, including, ACRO, Workforce Solutions, including The Work Number payroll data, NCTUE, IXI and CFN.
For more information,please visit the dedicated website www.equifaxsecurity2017.com:
- To see if you are potentially impacted, you can click on the Potential Impact Tab
- To enroll in complimentary identity theft protection and credit file monitoring services and how to find out if your personal information may have been impacted, you can click on the Enroll Tab.
- To learn more about the complimentary offering, you can click on TrustedID Premier Tab. TrustedID Premier provides you with copies of your Equifax credit report; the ability to lock your Equifax credit report; 3-Bureau credit monitoring of your Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit reports; Internet scanning for your Social Security number; and identity theft insurance.
To speak to someone directly, Equifax has also established a call center at 866-447-7559, available every day (including weekends) from 7 a.m. – 1 a.m. EST, for individuals to ask questions.
Below are links to each credit bureau for placing identity theft blocks and freezes on credit reports: