My Financial Pul$e is going to give you financial control and save you time and money. You'll know where your money goes, how much you are saving, and be able to set goals and track progress. You can link accounts with nearly 15,000 financial institutions.
Add All of Your Accounts for a Complete Financial Picture
Adding other accounts in My Financial Pul$e for a complete financial picture is simple. Then you can track your account relationships with almost all financial institutions automatically, including credit card providers and investment firms. Once all of your accounts are linked, track spending, set budgets, calculate your net worth and more.
- Step 1: Select "Add" above your current account listing.
- Step 2: Select an institution or use the search to find your institution.
- Step 3: Enter in the required information and select "Connect".
You'll receive a notification on your My Financial Pul$e dashboard once the account has been linked successfully.
Bring Your Budget to Life with the Cash Flow Calendar
With the calendar you can see how much money you have available to pay bills and other expenses day by day... allowing you to make informed choices on when to schedule bills and other spending.
- Step 1: Navigate to the "Cashflow" tab.
- Step 2: Select "Add Income" or "Add Bill" from above the calendar view.
- Step 3: Complete the required fields (Name your bill/income, how much and often you get paid or what amount is due).
- Step 4: Click the "Add Bill" or "Add Income" button on the bottom of the form.
Your bill or income will now appear in the My Financial Pul$e calendar for you, whether it’s a monthly, weekly or quarterly payment.
Set and Track Goals
Visually tracking your financial goals can help you take control and makes reaching your goals much quicker and easier. Create savings goals in My Financial Pul$e, like saving for a vacation, or a debt reduction goal, like paying off a high-rate credit card.
- Step 1: Select "Add A Goal" on the goal dashboard.
- Step 2: Select your desired pay off or savings goal.
- Step 3: Fill in the required information.
- Step 4: Click the "Create" button to complete the process of adding a new goal.
Keep in mind, your Goal Summary at the bottom of the page will update your completion date and the amount needed per month according to your preferences in the form.
Goals will automatically update your progress and will reflect your day-to-day account balances in My Financial Pul$e.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I use My Financial Pul$e?
My Financial Pul$e provides you the tools to help successfully manage and track your finances. You can create a budget, monitor expenses, and set goals. We'll also allow you to track your upcoming bills and incomes, and enable you to view all your accounts in one convenient location. My Financial Pul$e can help you in tangible ways to improve your overall financial health.
How do I start?
- Add additional accounts from other financial institutions to view all your accounts in one place.
- Customize the ‘tag’ names on your transactions to get the most accurate financial picture.
- Set up monthly Spending Targets within the ‘Budget’ area to organize your tagged transactions.
- Use ‘Cashflow’ to track regular incomes and bills.
- Create specific financial targets under the ‘Goals’ tab.
- If you have additional questions or issues with any of the above steps, reference the appropriate section of this FAQ.
- If you still can't find an answer to your question, please contact support. Navigate to the Help section in the upper right-hand corner of your My Financial Pul$e dashboard if you have questions about any features.
If you have questions about My Financial Pul$e contact us today!