No time to stop at the Credit Union during your lunch or before you leave work? No problem. Now you can deposit a check just by using the camera on your smartphone.
Mobile Deposit is Associated Healthcare Credit Union’s app-based deposit solution that lets qualified members deposit paper checks by taking photos of the front and back with a smartphone camera.
It's easy to start making deposits once enrolled:
- Log into online banking and click the “Mobile” tab to begin the setup process. Click here for a step-by-step process to sign up for Mobile Banking.
- Download the Associated Healthcare Credit Union app for your iPhone or Android
- Follow the prompts on the app to log in.
- Choose the “Deposit” feature on the bottom of your screen.
- Enter your deposit amount (mobile deposit limit is $5,000 on checks)
- Properly endorse the back of your check
-To endorse the check please write “For Mobile Deposit Only” above your endorsement line.
-Endorse the check with your signature on the endorsement line.
*** Any checks submitted that do not meet these requirements may be rejected due to improper endorsement.
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check
- Click Next
- Your deposit will be confirmed and you will be able to view your deposit status.
- Your funds are available by the next business day. *
Our cut off time for mobile deposits is 2PM. Any deposits received after 2PM may not be credited until the next business day. As of November 1st, Remote Deposit Capture is available within our Mobile Banking app. Click here for more details!