AHCU's Top Priority is to Keep Our Staff and Members Safe
We want to update you on the proactive steps we are taking at AHCU to comply with state officials and ensure the health, safety and well-being of you and our team members.
- Members who visit our branch locations will be required to wear a mask upon entering.
- Employees who are interacting and assisting members, as well as working in public workspaces will be required to wear a mask.
- The MN Department of Health website provides detailed information on “Face Covering Requirements and Recommendations under Executive Order 20-81.”
Updated Phone and Branch Hours:
Phones/Chat: Monday-Thursday 9:00AM - 5:00PM ; Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
St Paul: Monday-Thursday 9:00AM -5:00 ; Friday 7:30AM -5:00PM
Not closed for lunch
Eagan: Monday-Thursday 9:00AM -5:00 ; Friday 7:30AM -5:00PM
Not closed for lunch
Minneapolis: Monday-Thursday 9:00AM -4:00 ; Friday 7:30AM -3:30PM
Closed for Lunch from 1:15PM -1:45PM Monday - Friday
Fridley: Monday-Thursday 9:00AM -4:00 ; Friday 9:00AM -5:00PM
Closed for Lunch from 2:00PM -2:30PM Monday – Friday
Coon Rapids: Monday-Thursday 9:00AM -4:00 ; Friday 7:30AM-3:30PM
Closed for Lunch from 10:30AM -11:00AM Monday-Friday
Woodbury: Monday-Friday 10:00AM – 5:00PM Drive thru ONLY.
Not closed for lunch
Parking: Please note that we are no longer validating parking at our Saint Paul and Minneapolis locations.
You may utilize the night drops located at each of our branch locations:
- Saint Paul Office located to the left of the lobby entrance OR at our Service Center in the lower level tunnel connecting the Doctor's Professional Building to United Hospital.
- Eagan Office located on the side of the building in our drive thru.
- Coon Rapids located to the left of the lobby entrance.
- Fridley located outside at the South entrance of the Professional Building.
- Minneapolis located to the left of the lobby entrance.
Additional Measures to ensure Safety
Our additional proactive steps and preventative measures include:
- Safe social distancing will be practiced at branch locations; limiting the number of members in a branch at a given time.
- Plexiglas protective shields have been installed.
- All high-touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- Hand sanitizer stations installed at all locations.
- Deposit slips and pens will no longer be available at deposit counters; tellers will provide.
- Restrooms closed to the public.
- Employees have been asked to stay home if they are feeling ill.
24/7 Account Access
Online & Mobile Banking
You may access your accounts online at ahcu.org or by using the AHCU Mobile app at your convenience. From these two resources you can make payments, view transactions, check balances, find an ATM, apply for and close a loan, and more.
You may also utilize Remote Deposit Capture through our AHCU Mobile app.
If you haven’t enrolled in online banking, it only takes a few minutes. Enroll here.
Watch our Mobile Banking video tutorial for features and instructions.
Watch our Mobile Check Deposit video tutorial for features and instructions.
Online Account Opening & Loan Applications
You may still open additional accounts and apply for loans using our 24/7 online application. Most accounts and loans can be completed without the need to visit a branch. Open an account or apply for a loan now.
Access any of our AHCU ATMs and well as over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. Click here to find a location or ATM near you.
Debit & Credit Cards
All AHCU credit and debit cards will continue to works as usual.
You may also utilize our AHCU Card Manager app to gain control and access to both your debit and credit cards. You may find this app in both Apple and Android stores.
Telephone Banking and Chat
We are prepared to take your calls during regular business hours at 651-383-4000. You may also reach us via chat on our website at ahcu.org.
For 24/7 automated telephone banking please call the Heartline at 1-877-622-0855.
Mail service may be impacted during COVID-19. Do you have electronic statements with us? If not, sign up for eStatements within online banking for easy access to your statements.
For members who typically send loan payments via mail, have you tried our online loan payment processing? Simply make your payment online instantly with a debit card or account number for a fee of $4.95.
We can also work with you to set up an automatic payment from another financial for free. Simply call us to get this set up.
We are here to help
We understand the uncertainty behind our economy causes rises concerns to our members financially. We are here to help you during these challenging times.
- Utilize our Loan Deferral Program. This program allows for three payment deferrals at any time during a loan.
- Our rates remain low. Our lenders are available to help you evaluate if a refinance could be of benefit to you.
- No payments on new loans for 90 days.
- AHCU Partners with local FamilyMeans. FamilyMeans helps families with counseling, therapy, caregiver support, debt and financial management, and grief support in Minnesota. They are offering extended phone services during this time and can be reached at 651-439-4840.
We can help you find ways to reduce payments and/or prioritize spending. We also offer a free tool dedicated to budgeting and setting financial goals.
Skipping or Adjusting Loan Payments
Depending on your situation, we may have a solution related to your payment. Since this is based on a case by case basis, we request that you call us to discuss your options.
Protecting Your Financial Information
Not only do we care about your well-being, we care about your safety and financial security. Keep informed on new scams connected to the Coronavirus here.
Things to Look Out For
- Spam emails containing links to enter account information or your social security number. There are many emails targeting consumers to enter their account information in order to receive their stimulus check. These have been proven to be a scam.
- Emails asking for donations related to the virus.
- Emails coming from financial institutions that look to be your financial institution or unfamiliar senders. If you receive an email from us that doesn't seem "right" please contact us immediately.
- Watch out for phone calls asking for private information such as your social security number or online banking credentials. Legitimate organizations will never ask for this information over the phone.
We offer a comprehensive identity protection and restoration solution that employs around-the-clock monitoring for fraudulent activity and immediately alerts you to any suspicious activity as well as:
- 24/7 credit monitoring
- Annual credit reports
- Monthly credit score and tracker
- Dark web monitoring
- Lost wallet protection
- Identity restoration
We Are Here For You
Please continue to use our digital services.
Looking for ways to show your support? Join us in the #HeartsForHealthcareWorkers movement. A social media movement started to promote social distancing while supporting our healthcare professionals. Click here to find out how you can get involved!
We know that our members are feeling overwhelmed and we are here to support you. We want you to know that we appreciate all that you are doing to take care of our families, colleagues, friends, and communities.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us.