Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Our Great Everyday CDs:
Whether it’s a short 6-month term, or a longer 60-month term, a CD from AHCU is a winning investment with a guaranteed, fixed-rate return. For a minimum deposit of $1,000, it’s hard to go wrong.
You can cash out at the end of your term, or for even more returns, roll your growing funds over into a new CD. Or have your dividends deposited into another AHCU account of your choice. Either way, your CD is always federally insured by the NCUA, and always yields a competitive locked-in rate.
- Set aside for future savings goals
- Competitive, fixed rate for length of term
- Greater earnings than share accounts
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- A wide range of terms available (from 6 to 60 months)
- Locked rate for length of term
- Earned dividends may be deposited into the AHCU account of choice
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty*
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- Federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000