Why choose a credit union over a bank?
When you join a credit union, you become a partner in a not-for-profit financial cooperative. Earnings are returned to members in the form of higher dividends on savings, lower loan rates, and expanded services.
The benefits that credit unions provide to both members and others amounted to an estimated $9.9 billion in 2014. Over the past eight years credit union benefits have totaled an estimated $97.1 billion!
On average, credit unions pay higher rates on savings and charge lower rates on loans than banks and other financial providers, which means you keep more of your hard-earned money in your pocket.
Best Quality. Best Price.
Check out what's available at AHCU! Your credit union offers a complete line of economical financial services at your fingertips.
Our Web site provides a variety of useful information to take the guesswork out of your finances. You can:
- Apply for a loan.
- Use Access*Online banking to pay bills, view your account balances and transfer funds between accounts.
- Check our current loan rates.
- Find our savings terms.
- Calculate loan payments and savings dividends.
- Find out what's new at the credit union.
- Inquire about credit union products and services.