Associated Healthcare Credit Union is hiring for the open positions listed below. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, be able to work independently, be comfortable with electronic forms of communication and banking options.
Member Service Representative
Associated Healthcare Credit Union is seeking a full-time Member Service Representative. Responsibilities include assisting members with daily transactions, providing excellent customer service in person and over the telephone, cross-selling credit union products and services, opening new accounts, closing loans, and other duties as assigned. This position requires an outgoing personality and the ability to work with other team members as well as independently. Qualified candidates need to be comfortable talking with members about the products and services we offer in person, on the phone, and through electronic means of communication and show proven sales skills. They also need problem-solving and good organizational skills, ability to multitask, and a positive attitude. Associated Healthcare offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits which include paid time off, holidays, 401k, and paid parking. Please e-mail a résumé to email@example.com.
Marketing and Communications Specialist
Associated Healthcare Credit Union is looking to fill a Marketing and Communications Specialist position at their main office in St. Paul MN. We serve the medical industry with a full range of financial services and products. This part-time position would coordinate marketing materials, communications and newsletters with Select Employee Groups. Act as the liaison between us and our marketing partners, create, develop and report marketing campaigns, and manage and update the website and intranet for the credit union. The position will require the individual to have knowledge of graphic design and business writing skills to work with partner groups for newsletters and material for internal distribution to employees.
Responsibilities of the Marketing and Communications Specialist include:
- Direct and implement production and distribution of member announcements of product promotion, product updates, or new products and services through various means of communication like newsletters, email, and special mailings.
- Coordinate activities between the credit union and any marketing and/or printing agency.
- Coordinate and manage marketing, correspondence, and direct marketing programs to SEGs. Utilize the marketing departments of all hospitals and medical facilities and affiliates for website and newsletter articles.
- Interact and communicate with all those impacted by promotions, new products, advertising campaigns, collateral material, etc. so that employees are up to date on credit union marketing programs.
- Maintain and keep current credit union’s Intranet.
- Maintain and keep current credit union’s Website.
The successful candidate's qualifications will be:
- Strong communication skills (written, personal, and presentation) along with attention to detail.
- Experience in using Constant Contact.
- Creative, self-motivated, and energetic and persistent, must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Planning & organizational skills, must have good time management skills.
- Computer and technical skills.
- Experience with PowerPoint and other desktop publishing software.
Benefits include Paid Time Off and paid parking. Interested candidates should submit a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.