Associated Healthcare Credit Union is hiring for the open positions listed below. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, be able to work independently, be comfortable with electronic forms of communication and banking options.
Member Service Representative
Associated Healthcare Credit Union is seeking a full-time Member Service Representative in our St Paul office. Responsibilities include assisting members with daily transactions, providing excellent customer service in person and over the telephone, cross-selling credit union products and services, opening new accounts, closing loans, and other duties as assigned. This position requires an outgoing personality and the ability to work with other team members as well as independently. Qualified candidates need to be comfortable talking with members about the products and services we offer in person, on the phone, and through electronic means of communication and show proven sales skills. They also need problem-solving and good organizational skills, ability to multitask, and a positive attitude. Associated Healthcare offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits which include paid time off, holidays, 401k, and paid parking. Please e-mail a resume to email@example.com.
Mortgage Loan Officer
Associated Healthcare Credit Union is hiring a Mortgage Loan Officer. This full time position will be based out of our main office located in St. Paul, MN. The position will assist members with real estate loan requests and applications. Gather and analyze information for the purpose of determining qualifying status for mortgage loans. Prepare, analyze, process, and document all required forms and related documentation for real estate loans. Potential candidates should have mortgage lending experience and preference will be given to those applicants that have experience using Calyx Mortgage software.
Some of the Major Job Duties are:
- Interview members with the loan application process.
- Process applications and verify accuracy of documents. Provide applicable disclosures.
- Calculate closing costs and provide good faith estimates.
- Process loans to include verification of employment, deposit accounts and all liabilities in order to prepare application of verified information.
- Pull credit reports for all accounts, verify debts, and estimate monthly payments for any outstanding debts not listed and add them to debts on application.
- Request and evaluate real estate appraisal to ensure proper guidelines are followed and value is properly determined.
- Request flood certification to determine if property is or is not in a flood zone.
- Order title work and review upon receiving to ensure proper lien status.
- Create a Fannie Mae 3.2 file and upload to Desktop Underwriter (DU).
- Lock in the member’s interest rate.
- Back up lending department as needed.
Qualifications and Key Competencies:
- High School Education, and any business or college classes a plus.
- Minimum three years lending in credit unions or related experience
- Loan and/or collection experience desired
- Strong/Advanced knowledge of Word and Excel, and other computer applications. Continuous learning while participating in internal and external training and course work.
- Thorough knowledge of rules, laws, and regulations within area of responsibility.
Associated Healthcare Credit Union serves healthcare workers in the 33 metro county area of Minnesota. We have been in business since 1953 and value our members who we serve. Benefits include majority paid health and dental insurance, 401k plan, Paid Time Off, and paid parking to list a few. Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.