Associated Healthcare Credit Union is hiring for the open positions listed below. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, be able to work independently, be comfortable with electronic forms of communication and banking options.
Associated Healthcare Credit Union is hiring an Accounting Clerk at the main office in St. Paul MN. We are a credit union who have been serving the medical industry with a full range of financial services and products for over 60 years. This full-time weekday position would be responsible for support to the accounting and card services area through the use of reports, daily balancing, reconciliation, and posting to general ledger.
Some responsibilities of the Accounting Clerk include:
- Responsible for completion of the daily tasks such as Drafts/ACH/Unposted Debits and CAD reports from Federal Reserve Bank. Process the Incoming drafts for posting to members accounts.
- Processing incoming and outgoing wires
- Posts and balances all electronic transactions: ACH, ATM, Share Draft, Share Draft Returns, Visa entries, loan servicing entries, and any adjustments or suspense items.
- Prepare and enter daily and monthly general ledger transactions including investment activity
- Responsible for assigned general ledger reconciliation
- Assist with month-end processing to include closing the books.
- Review daily cash balances. Research and adjust all open items, cash imbalances and variances.
- Review monthly reissue reports for debit and credit cards
The successful candidate's qualifications are:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Back-office operations and knowledge of accounting systems within the financial industry.
- Strong communication skills (written, personal and presentation) along with attention to detail.
- Maintains a high standard of accuracy. Is thorough, complete, neat and professional in all documents, system input and correspondence.
- Expanded knowledge of Word and Excel, and other computer applications. Continuous learning while participating in internal and external training and course work.
Associated Healthcare offers an excellent benefit package with health insurance, dental insurance, life and disability insurance, paid holidays, PTO, 401k with match and profit sharing, and paid parking. This is a weekday position. Interested candidates should submit a resume to [email protected]
Member Service Representative
Associated Healthcare Credit Union is seeking a full-time Member Service Representative in our Eagan and Minneapolis offices. Responsibilities include assisting members with daily transactions, providing excellent customer service in person and over the telephone, cross-selling credit union products and services, opening new accounts, taking loan applications, and other duties as assigned. This position requires an outgoing personality and the ability to work with other team members as well as independently. Qualified candidates need to be comfortable talking with members about the products and services we offer in person, on the phone, and through electronic means of communication and show proven sales skills. They also need problem-solving and good organizational skills, ability to multitask, and a positive attitude. Associated Healthcare offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits which include paid time off, holidays, 401k, and paid parking. Please e-mail a résumé to [email protected].