Associated Healthcare Credit Union is hiring for the open positions listed below. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, be able to work independently, be comfortable with electronic forms of communication and banking options.
Director of Finance
Associated Healthcare has an open positon for a Director of Finance. Become a member of a driven team committed to building and deepening relationships with members and prospective members, select employee groups, and employees. We seek a finance leader with strong management skills and a passion for a career in “people-helping-people.”
The Director of Finance will be responsible for leading the strategic development, oversight and execution of all finance activities while ensuring compliance with policies. The successful candidate will contribute to Associated Healthcare Credit Union’s overall success by providing leadership and strategic guidance to the Accounting Department. Responsible for ensuring the following: financial stability and member satisfaction commensurate with the best interest of the members, the employees, and the credit union. Direct responsibility for the administration and overseeing the back-office operations of the credit union, to include: finance, accounting, operations and technology. This position will actively participate on the e-Commerce committee as Chair, as well as have accounting staff report to him/her. Responsibilities include working with our outside vendor for IT, IT audits, and disaster recovery.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2 year’s Management Experience Equivalent
- Actively participates and supports the vision of the credit union
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead a team of employees
- Critical, high-level thinker with a commitment to execution
- Strong problem solving skills and an ability to identify new opportunities
- Self-motivated/self-starter, and versatile person with the ability to learn quickly and not be afraid to come up with new ideas or creative solutions
- Time, talent, and experience to research and implement new product lines
- Passion for great member service and proven ability to deepen member relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop relationships quickly and champion change with his/her staff
- Experience in setting budgets and analysis of monthly credit union ratios
- Keep up to date, and be aware of latest regulation guidelines and compliance issues
Associated Healthcare has a generous benefit package that includes health, dental, disability and life insurance, 401k plan, Profit Sharing and Match, PTO, and paid parking to list a few. Please submit your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member Service Representative
Associated Healthcare Credit Union is seeking a full-time Member Service Representative. Responsibilities include assisting members with daily transactions, providing excellent customer service in person and over the telephone, cross-selling credit union products and services, opening new accounts, closing loans, and other duties as assigned. This position requires an outgoing personality and the ability to work with other team members as well as independently. Qualified candidates need to be comfortable talking with members about the products and services we offer in person, on the phone, and through electronic means of communication and show proven sales skills. They also need problem-solving and good organizational skills, ability to multitask, and a positive attitude. Associated Healthcare offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits which include paid time off, holidays, 401k, and paid parking. Please e-mail a résumé to email@example.com.